Little Cayman is famous for its scuba diving. Bloody Bay in particular is consistently ranked as one of the world’s top dive sites. Many claim the late Philippe Cousteau declared its wall to be one of the three best dives in the world. At its shallowest point, the drop-off begins at a depth of 18 feet, allowing divers who plan carefully to achieve maximum depth of over 100 feet but still enjoy exceptionally long dive times. But the wall is so famous primarily because sections of it are so sheer as to be effectively vertical, a rarity.
From Phillipe Cousteau to David Doubliet, just about every diver who has experienced its reefs has stated that Little Cayman is one of the world’s premier dive destinations – with pristine reefs, excellent visibility and incredible diving.
The Cayman Islands have strict Marine Conservation Laws and many of the 57 dive sites are within protected Marine Park Zones, including the legendary Bloody Bay Wall – Little Cayman’s most famous dive attraction.
Coral canyons and sand chutes lead you through the pristine deep blue waters of the outer reef before plunging to 6000ft (1800m). These exhilarating walls are covered with brightly hued sponges, corals and sea fans.
The 80° F (26.6°C) water is second to none when it comes to clarity and it is said that more underwater photographs are taken in the Cayman Islands than in all other Caribbean destinations.
The Caymans’ trademark turtles are a common sight and eagle rays, angelfish, reef sharks and grouper count among the 500 species of fish that have been documented here.
Once again we'll be staying at Little Cayman Beach Resort
- among our customer's favorite destinations! The surroundings have captured the warmth and beauty of Little Cayman! We have reserved the spacious poolview rooms for our guests!
After your dives, you can relax by the pool or hot tub and enjoy a refreshing drink from Beach Nuts Bar as you soak in the abundant sunshine and tranquil view of the turquoise sea beyond.When?
June 25th - July 2nd, 2022What does it cost?$2,595 per person (double occupancy). Single supplement - add $650. Non Divers $200 less. Club Aquarius members save $100
. A non-refundable deposit of $500 is needed to reserve your space, with another $500 payment due by December 31, 2021. Final payments are due April 1st, 2022. Penalties apply to cancelled reservations. Please see Scuba Professionals of Arizona for further details 602-314-6650.What’s Included?
What’s Not Included:
- 7 nights at Little Cayman Beach Resort (double occ) pool view room
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Daily including coffee, tea, juice, milk with meals
- 6 days of 2 tank boat dives
- Manager's reception including "Welcome Rum Punch"
- Free Wifi
- Transfers to and from airport
- Hotel taxes
- Afternoon boat add-on; $300 per person to include five afternoons of 1-tank boat dives!!
- Nitrox available at an additional $10 per dive
Please call 602-314-6650 to sign up!
- Airfare to Little Cayman
- Departure taxes
- Single supplement additional
- Tips to the dive crew and hotel staff
- Land excursion packages
- Personal Equipment (Mask, Fins, Snorkel, Boots, Gloves, Environmental Suit)
- Scuba Equipment (BCD, Regulator, Computer) – rentals available from your Arizona Dive Center!