The Islands of California have so much to offer for scuba divers. The water is consistently clear, the seas are usually calm plus a wide variety of marine life awaits for Scuba Professionals of Arizona Divers’ to explore. Just a short drive to California offers fantastic diving with a very high concentration of marine life, such as sea lions, kelp forests, garibaldi fish, lobsters and more.
Click here to sign-up on-line!
- March 18 - 20
- April 29 - May 1
- July 22 - 24
- August 26 - 28 (Santa Barbara*)
- September 23 - 25
- October 21 - 23
- November 19 - 21
How Much Does It Cost? - $550 per person
(*Santa Barbara trip $100 more - Sign up here!)
- Lodging on-board for two days and nights
- Meals, snacks and non-alcoholic drinks on-board
- Unlimited diving (your dive computer/table limits apply)
- Dive assistance from our trip leaders
- Air fills (Nitrox can be brought on-board)
- The boat departs Friday evening at 9 pm and returns Sunday afternoon at approximately 3 pm
What’s Not Included:
For more detail on this great trip, go to California Trip InteniaryGo to California Liveaboard Weekend to to sign-up on-line!
- Round trip transportation to California
- Personal Equipment (Mask, Fins, Snorkel, Boots, Gloves, Environmental Suit)
- Scuba Equipment (BCD, Regulator, Computer) – rentals available from Scuba Professionals of Arizona
- Weather permitting – fuel surcharge for outer island
- Anything else not mentioned under “what’s included”