The RED SEA AGGRESSOR II™ offers guests a 7-night itinerary diving the best of the north to Ras Mohamed and the Straits of Tiran. Just off shore lives thousands of species of fish in beautiful crystal clear water with coral gardens, historical shipwrecks, breath-taking soft corals, and pinnacles. There are over one thousand species of fish in the Red Sea, 20 percent of which can be found nowhere else in the world. Where the Egyptian desert sands end, a marine paradise begins!
The strong, southwesterly currents and abundance of soft corals of the Northern Red Sea make it the ideal home to many pelagics including dolphins and sharks. It is also the resting ground of some of the most beautiful, historic wrecks in the world including the Giannis D, Rosalie Moller, Chrisoula K, Abu Nuhas, and the SS Thistlegorm.
> Go to to Red Sea Trip Sample Itinerary to learn more about this trip!
> Watch the following YouTube clip from our 2018 trip here
- May 28th - June 4th, 2022
- You will want to travel into Hurghada, Egypt on May 27th due to the long flight required. You will want to secure a hotel room the night of the 27th.
- We will board the yacht on Saturday, and begin diving Sunday. Friday we return to Hurghada and will spend our final night in-harbor.
Pricing - Arizona Dive Center price $155 lower than published rates!
(Prices listed are all double occupancy):
- $2300 per person in a Deluxe Stateroom with twin beds
- $2500 per person for a Master Stateroom with window and a shared queen bed
- $2600 for a suite with porthole and shared queen bed
- Seven Nights on board the 5-star yacht "Red Sea Agressor II"
- Up to four dives per day
- All meals on-board
- All Drinks: Water, Soda, Tea, Coffee, Beer, Wine
- Staterooms include bathrobes, hairdryer, fresh towels, A/C, television, media player, private bathroom
What's Not Included:
Important! - Go to Passport, Visa & Entry Requirements for specific details on a hassle-free arrival in Eqypt. Please call us at (602) 314-6650 with questions or to sign-up!
- Roundtrip airfare to Hurghada, Egypt
- Tip for crew
- Port Fees (usually $50)
- Marine Park fee (usually $100)
- Government charged value-added tax of 14% charged to retail and other services and taxes incurred on-board
- Entry visa of $25, and multi-entry visa of $60
- Excluded fees may change without notice, contact the dive center for latest info!
- Room and meals in Hurghada nights prior to boarding the yacht, and any nights after trip concludes
- Personal equipment (mask, snorkel, fins, gloves, wetsuit)
- Scuba Equipment (rentals available at the AZ Dive Center)